A versatile clog with a beautiful black lacework cut into the leather .
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Adjustable swivel buckle strap allowing for a custom fit; can be worn across the instep or behind the ankle for a more secure fit.
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Classic Rocker outsole is engineered to roll naturally. This encourages proper posture and a more natural walking motion.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.75"
I love these black clogs. I bought a pair of rick rack rainbow clogs about a year ago, which I wear all the time because they are so comfortable and quirky. I’m so glad I own two pairs. I’m sure, between the two of them, that’s just about all I’ll wear this winter. The other fifty pairs of shoes can stay on the rack!