Slip on this clog and experience the comfort of our career casual outsole and classic footbed. This Kayla is featured in glossy embossed Score pattern, with a padded collar and a stain-resistant supple leather upper, keeping your feet covered and comfortable.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Made with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Elastic gore on inside edge for ease of wear and comfortable fit.
- Padded heel collar to help cushion heel.
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Career Casual outsole featuring a lightweight, slim, clean finished silhouette.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.25"
Nice quality ,as usual but,this one was tight on my feet. I had to buy a shoe stretcher.
I have narrow feet and am desperately trying to find orthopedic shoes that work for me. These did not. I have Alegria sandals with Velcro adjustment that I love, so I really wanted to find Alegria shoes that work for me. I really, really wish they would make shoes in a narrow width! I have tried a variety of styles and none fit.
My Kala Blue Burst is like wearing house shoes with an arch support.
very comfortable !! and gorgeous for those long days on your feet!
As a barista I must have slip resistant shoes as I dash around a tile floor that's generally wet from spilled milk, melted ice and other...stuff. I also need something that supports my feet and back for 8 hours shifts. Alegria clogs cover both these needs beautifully! Been wearing them since 2018 and will never go back to what I wore before. Pricey, yes. But worth it.
very nice love them
Love them. Been wearing Alegria shoes for a couple of years now. No need for breaking in shoes.