Professional Nursing shoe featuring a distressed finish Drifted leather.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Made with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Decorative buckle on the adjustable hook and loop closure across vamp allowing for a custom fit.
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Career Casual outsole featuring a lightweight, slim, clean finished silhouette.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.25"
I bought this shoe a couple years ago and LOVED it. What drew me to it from the others was the distressed finish and really soft leather. I reordered another pair just to have them as backup. The new ones are not distressed or soft like the first ones. I’m keeping them because they’re really comfortable, but really disappointed in the new finish. They’re not distressed at all.