The Caiti is a casual ankle boot on the mini outsole, along with hand stitching and a detailed buckle. Complete with warm lining and adjustable strap across the vamp for easy slip-on and off. Perfect for transitioning seasons, the Caiti is a casual flat ankle bootie in a beautiful laser etched Ink Impressions print on genuine leather upper.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and upper.
- Adjustable buckle strap allows for a custom fit.
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Mini outsole with a thinner, lower profile for increased flexibility with the shaping that promotes a natural rocking movement with each step.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Shaft height: 3.5"
- Heel Height: 1"
Alegria are my "go to" shoe for work on concrete floors. I work PT in a warehouse and my feet take a beating but Alegria shoes very much increase my comfort level.
Love them and they are very comfortable.
I knew I would the boots, fun pattern goes with everything, warm and very comfortable, easy on and off!!
these are the best fall boots that goes with any outfits and great comfort too.
Couldn’t be happier with these boots! The color is rich and beautiful- especially with jeans! And the fit is fine and dandy, though these seem to run a tad bigger than my black ones. Thicker socks solve the issue. Super comfy, as to be expected. Great purchase for the fall and winter for me!! Thanks for speedy delivery as well!
This is the second purchase of this style boot and I love it as much as my first one which was a different design from a few years ago. So comfortable. Love the unique design.
Very comfortable, I stand on my feet several hours a day, this is what I needed.