The Caiti is a casual ankle boot on the mini outsole, along with hand stitching and a detailed buckle. Complete with warm lining and adjustable strap across the vamp for easy slip-on and off. Perfect for transitioning seasons, the Caiti is a casual flat ankle bootie in a fun printed Patchwork design on suede leather upper.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a warm lining and leather upper.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop strap, adorned with unique hardware, allows for easy closure.
- Padded collar for extra comfort.
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Mini outsole with a thinner, lower profile for increased flexibility with the shaping that promotes a natural rocking movement with each step.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and soft polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Shaft height: 3.5"
- Heel Height: 1"
these are the best fall boots that goes with any outfits and great comfort too.
Couldn’t be happier with these boots! The color is rich and beautiful- especially with jeans! And the fit is fine and dandy, though these seem to run a tad bigger than my black ones. Thicker socks solve the issue. Super comfy, as to be expected. Great purchase for the fall and winter for me!! Thanks for speedy delivery as well!
This is the second purchase of this style boot and I love it as much as my first one which was a different design from a few years ago. So comfortable. Love the unique design.
Very comfortable, I stand on my feet several hours a day, this is what I needed.
Love them very much
The best boots I have found with the heel cup. They help my feet stay stable. I have a hard time walking two foot injured in nine years. These boots were the best choice. Fits over my support elastic foot stabilizers. Thank you. Looking forward to another pair for winter boots.
Been wearing Algeria’s for a long time LOVE THEM!!!