Please note that this is a "Last Call" shoe. For “Last Call” shoes, all sales are final—we do not accept any returns, whether for refund or exchange, with respect to “Last Call” shoes.
A fashionable update to the traditional ankle boot, the Natalee features a back zipper and double elastic gores for easy on-and-off. Adorable patterns like featured here in Goth You're Cool etched print on genuine leather along with the Career Fashion Wedge Outsole, this bootie will compliment many outfit combos.
- Features a zipper on the back, and double elastic gore on the sides to easily slip the boots on and off.
- Made with a leather upper and lining and comes with a stain-resistant coating applied.
- Suede leather covered insole allows for your feet to naturally breathe, leaving them feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Career Fashion Wedge outsole featuring a lightweight, smooth silhouette with the added height of a wedge heel.
- Cork, memory foam and polyurethane loaded footbed creating a 'perfect fit' by forming to the natural contours of your foot.
- Takes our Career Fashion footbed (ALG-998) in either medium or wide width.
- Removable footbed, fits our career fashion footbed (you can even insert your own orthotics!)
- Shaft height: 3 in.
- Heel height: 2 in.
- Boot opening circumference approx: 13 in.
I love the boots. Very comfortable and cute. I wear a size 10 and ordered 10.5/11 fits perfectly with a nice sock.
Cute boot, very comfortable. However, I agree with the noisy complaint. The zipper is flawed-it is too loose and flops when you walk. I have several pairs of zippered boots and have never had this issue before. Velcro fixed it, but it needs to be addressed in future designs.
Love them, they are very comfortable.
Very attractive boot. Toe box kinda narrow. Havent really worn yet. Bought for fall & winter dresses. Will b wearing soon.
Very comfortable from the moment I put this boitie on, no breaking in necessary.
loving these boots! comfy and nice looking
I really enjoyed my boots, and got very many compliments..