The Duette is a slip-on shoe on a dual density, sport rocker outsole, that gives you balance when in motion. With an embossed Flourish Black finish, padded collar, elastic v-gores and removable footbed, each of these features promises all-day comfort.
- Man-made vegan material featuring a stain-resistant coating.
- Elastic gore at each side of the instep allows for a secure fit and for easy on-and-off
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Footbed is removable allowing for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Dual-density polyurethane outsole for increased support, balanced weight distribution, enhanced shock absorption, and better rebound and bounce when in motion.
- Non marking and slip-resistant Sport Rocker outsole made to mimic our rocker bottom which promotes a more natural walking motion
- Heel Height: 1"
Took a bit for feet to get used to but I love them
First, let me say these are the most comfortable shoes I’ve ever worn! I love this Alegria the style...it has a nice, non-clunky, narrower look than most Algeria shoes I’ve tried. They are very supportive, with excellent cushioning and arch support.
My only complaint, thus the 4 stars, is that there are no dark solid colors that are not shiny. Flourish is as shiny as patent leather, which I wasn’t expecting. The description says they are good with jeans, but who wears a shiny patent-leather type shoe with jeans? Please add non-shiny solid colors options to your selection. I’ll be buying more for sure if you do!
This is my first pair of Alegria's. They are very stylish without the weird shape. I have arthritis in the top of my feet and in my knees. From the first time I wore these shoes - NO PAIN. I'm not sure how it works, but I am sure glad it does! I can't say enough good things about these shoes. You won't be disappointed.
Great shoe....so comfortable! printed patent leather so a little dressy.....look good but feel even better. I usually wear 38 but needed a 39 in this shoe. I prefer these to take my walks in, rather than tennis shoes. Love them! (It took a few days to get used to them after wearing sandals all summer. They conform to your feet.)