The Valerie is a gladiator-inspired sandal our Mini outsole, designed to mimic a natural rocking motion for improved pressure distribution across the bottom of the foot. It has a leather upper and lining, with adjustable laces beautifully adorned with tassel end-caps. The patented footbed is ergonomically designed to conform the natural contour of the foot, working to relieve legs, hip and back from long standing hours. Featured in a timeless Black Burnish design in genuine leather.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and upper.
- Adjustable laces allows for a customized fit.
- Suede leather covered insole keeps the bottoms of your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Mini outsole with a thinner, lower profile for increased flexibility with the shaping that promotes a natural rocking movement with each step.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1"
Wearing them is as nice as a foot soak: treasured.
I only wear Alegria. Like the look, but the leather rubbed a blister on my ankle and the laces are really long, had to doubt tie them.
Will try again once my blister is healed.
These were a gift to my daughter, and she loves them
Valerie Black Burnish Sandal
They fit good very comfortable.
I ordered a wide due to a problem with bunions. Fit like a dream!! Now I can be comfortable and stylish.
Bought these for my sister. She has a narrow foot and I have been trying to find an alegria shoe thay would work for her. They were great. Since they lace up she was able to get a great fit and she wears them everywhere