A popular and traditional design, this professional slip-on shoe with added padded collars for excellent comfort is featured in an embossed Flutter Black design on genuine leather.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Elastic gore at each side of the instep allows for a secure fit and for easy on-and-off
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Career Casual outsole featuring a lightweight, slim, clean finished silhouette.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.25"
I'm so disappointed. I bought the Alegria style KEL-431 as they were promoted for great arch support and bunion relief. I purchased them instead of Dansko pro although I knew Dansko does not cause me problems. I wore them to work all day (I am a teacher). The arch support was amazing. I had no pain after the end of the day. However, I woke in the middle of the night due to bunion/joint pain. This style caused me to use my large toe just enough to "hold" the shoe on as it slightly "flops" with each step, this causing the joint pain. I have not had the pain ALL winter, so this was a shock, especially since your shoes are specifically advertised for bunion relief.
Of course, that was something I could not determine until after I wore them for a few hours, and now I cannot return them. I now have a $ pair of gorgeous shoes with great arch support that I will never be able to wear again
The shoes are very very pretty. I brought them for my sister.However the only reason I give them a 4 instead of 5 is the sizes are not true.
But other than this it would have been 5's all the way. Had to exchange them twice to finally get the right fit :(
Quality is great. A bit small for me even though I ordered 0.5-1 size bigger my actual size. I wear 9, received 9.5-10. Got blisters on both feet. Customer service is great, will exchange for bigger size. Sole felt very comfy after 12 h of hospital work.
They were comfortable from the first day I wore them
These are very nice work shoes (airport). My only issue was all the red tape to return shoes because the wrong size was sent.