The Caiti is a casual ankle boot on the mini outsole, along with hand stitching and a detailed buckle. Complete with warm lining and adjustable strap across the vamp for easy slip-on and off. Perfect for transitioning seasons, the Caiti is a casual flat ankle bootie in a vibrant glossy Subtle Tease printed suede upper.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and upper.
- Adjustable buckle strap allows for a custom fit.
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Mini outsole with a thinner, lower profile for increased flexibility with the shaping that promotes a natural rocking movement with each step.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Shaft height: 3.5"
- Heel Height: 1"
It has been a few years since I ordered any Caiti boots from Sketchers. I was very disappointed in the quality of the new shoes, the materials and the make of the shoe was not the same and I did not keep the shoes. Sad days!
These are the most comfortable boots ever. I have this style in 3 different colors. Comfy, warm, stylish. I get compliments whenever I wear them.
I ordered 1 size up from a review on your site and it was Way to big! So had to send them back and still waiting for a refund from the company. Ditto Julianna and had to pay $30 shipping too.
Best order I've made during COVID pandemic! Love these booties.
I returned them today, and then had to pay shipping. :(
I love these boots! I have the black pair also. They are so soft and comfy on the inside! They also offer such good support for my bad feet. Highly recommend for planters fasciitis.
I absolutely love the caiti ink impression boot! I have worn these and forgotten every time that I’m actually on my feet all day! Very comfortable! I usually wear size 8 but went up a size to make room for socks! Definitely worth buying if you work in healthcare or just every day west honestly!