Slip on this clog and experience the comfort of our career casual outsole and classic footbed. This Kayla is featured in printed Girlie Girl pattern, also with a padded collar and a stain-resistant, soft and supple suede leather upper.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Made with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Elastic gore on inside edge for ease of wear and comfortable fit.
- Padded heel collar to help cushion heel.
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Career Casual outsole featuring a lightweight, slim, clean finished silhouette.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.25"
very comfortable !! and gorgeous for those long days on your feet!
As a barista I must have slip resistant shoes as I dash around a tile floor that's generally wet from spilled milk, melted ice and other...stuff. I also need something that supports my feet and back for 8 hours shifts. Alegria clogs cover both these needs beautifully! Been wearing them since 2018 and will never go back to what I wore before. Pricey, yes. But worth it.
very nice love them
Love them. Been wearing Alegria shoes for a couple of years now. No need for breaking in shoes.
I fell down my basement stairs at the end of last year and had a bad open break of my right ankle as well as a broken fibula in my left leg. This style of shoe, Kayla, have been the only ones that I can wear. I still need to wear an ankle brace, and it fits into this shoe with no problem. I can't wear anything that touches my ankle yet, like a Keli shoe for example (of which I have six pairs), nor do I feel comfortable wearing something that is a mule and completely backless. This Kayla shoe has been my lifesaver. I wear them all the time, all day... except when I'm in bed, showering, or at physical therapy. I know that when I was looking in mid-December, there seemed to be a lot more patterns in this style, now I can't find much at all. Please tell me that you're not discontinuing this Kayla shoe. (fingers are crossed)
Very comfortable and stylish. They are sold out! I am very disappointed that you have very few Kayla choices and availability. I have had other Alegria shoes that simply are not comfortable. I hope you continue the Kayla line and provide more style choices.