Slip on this clog and experience the comfort of our career casual outsole and classic footbed. This Kayla is featured in glossy embossed Score pattern, with a padded collar and a stain-resistant supple leather upper, keeping your feet covered and comfortable.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Made with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Elastic gore on inside edge for ease of wear and comfortable fit.
- Padded heel collar to help cushion heel.
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Career Casual outsole featuring a lightweight, slim, clean finished silhouette.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.25"
I normally wear a 38, so that is what I ordered. Dissatisfied that I can’t exchange them for a smaller size.
I think I ordered a half size too small. I wore them at work and had to take them off halfway through the day.
Love the soft inner lining! Feels like I’m walking on clouds even after a twelve hour shift ♥️
Wonderful shoes it’s my 4th pair .Will keep buying these .The quality and comfort this brand delivers is beyond 5 star .
This is my second pair of your shoes. Loved the first ones these hurt my feet
I didn’t like them at all. Too narrow for my feet and the plat form was too high for me to walk in. I think if I got a size up I may have been happier but I didn’t want to chance it. Way to pricey to chance braking an ankle over it. Barely tried them on for two minutes before twisting my ankle. Paying out of pocket to return the product.
Love these shoes! Bought them in the Wide and they fit perfectly! So comfortable I can even go on long walks with them. Would buy another pair again!