Please note that this is a "Last Call" shoe. For “Last Call” shoes, all sales are final—we do not accept any returns, whether for refund or exchange, with respect to “Last Call” shoes.
The Dillyn is a fashionable lace-up shoe that provides a secure fit, shown here in classic Mocha genuine leather. Traditional styling is paired with the comfort of our classic footbed providing superior support for all day wear.
- Adjustable waxed cotton twisted laces provide a secure fit.
- Hand-stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Suede leather-covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Classic Rocker outsole are engineered to roll naturally. This encourages proper posture and a more natural walking motion.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- The footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- The footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.75"
I love the comfort and durability.
As far as shoes go, I am a very difficult fit. This is the first brand I have ever been able to take out of the box and wear all day without a pinch or rub anywhere. The arch support makes them superb for people who are on their feet for long periods. The Dillyn Mocha is one of the few lace-up models I have and it does not disappoint. Love this shoe!
I only wear Algeria shoes....but by far these are the most comfortable ones.....it’s like a cross between a clog and a maryjane.....
I’m very pleased with my purchase of these shoes. I work on my feet all day in a laboratory that has a very hard floor. I need comfortable shoes with good shock absorption. And these shoes deliver, I love wearing them, they look good with everything and have a nice heel. Overall excellent purchase and would highly recommend.
These shoes are comfortable and fit well.