Please note that this is a "Last Call" shoe. For “Last Call” shoes, all sales are final—we do not accept any returns, whether for refund or exchange, with respect to “Last Call” shoes.
The Elly is an adorable slip-on made with double elastic gores for easy on-and-off. The Sleek Rocker bottom is made to mimic the rocking motion of our Classic Rocker Outsole but with a more streamlined look. With so many colors to choose from you'll find the perfect one for your wardrobe. Featured in printed Magical vegan leather upper.
- Double elastic gores for ease of slip on and off.
- Vegan leather upper with textile lining for durability and easy to care for finish.
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit.
- Protective vegan leather counter for added reinforcement and increase support.
- Removable soft jersey covered insole with built-in arch support molded into the insole and outsole
- Non-flexing Sleek Rocker outsole takes the pressure off of problem areas.
- Non-marking and slip-resistant outsole for secure and stable footing.
- 1.5 inch heel height
I love the design with flowers and they fit me very well. Also it's good for
Rainy day too!
It’s a comfortable good looking shoe. I’m sure I will wear it a lot
I wear a 38 without problems in other shoes. Not so with Alegria. A 38 is vastly too large, and there is no refund because the shoes were discounted. The warning for that was buried, however. Don't waste your money for shoes that won't fit. You'll simply be stuck with them. If there were a zero rating, I would use that.
Have gotten many compliments on my new shoes. Even though they are a bit too wide in the heel, they remain one of the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. (I ordered them and then told my husband, "This is what you're giving me for Christmas!")