Please note that this is a "Last Call" shoe. For “Last Call” shoes, all sales are final—we do not accept any returns, whether for refund or exchange, with respect to “Last Call” shoes.
The weekend, leisure lace-up, with a Dame design in printed suede.
- Adjustable laces ensures a customized fit to your feet.
- Hand stitched with a mesh fabric lining and a leather upper.
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit.
- Breathable vents across the vamp for all-day comfort and helps in keeping your feet cool and dry.
- Removable shim to convert shoe to wide width.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking flexible outsole featuring a lightweight, slim, clean finished silhouette.
- Removable footbed is designed similar to our Classic footbed in that it will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you and your feet.
comfy,as all my Alegria shoes are,been nurse for 41 years,wish youall had been around then! Love Alegria shoes!!
Nothing feels better on the feet then a pair of Alegria's
Please bring back the whole ESSENCE line. It is unanimous..... the best product you guys made. This time I would be every colour in my size. Please bring them back WITH THE SAME QUALITY as 2016/2017.
I bought this shoe on sale after buying the Essence Sneaker and falling in love with how cute and comfortable it was. The Essence Dame shoe is just as cute and comfortable and I’m able to wear them and be on my feet all day (8+ hours at work) with pretty much no pain or foot fatigue at the end of the day. I’m a little sad Alegria seems to be discontinuing their sneaker line - these are my absolute favorite shoes!
This is probably the most comfortable shoe I own for every day every purpose wear. If Alegria brought it back into production, I would try to find it in every pattern! I have pretty severe arthritis and gout in my feet and ankles; this shoe helps make it possible for me to stay active. It accomodates the width of my feet and gives the cushioning I need to stay fairly comfortable. Please, please, please, bring this shoe back!! Unfortunately I didn’t find this style until it was on the way out!