Please note that this is a "Last Call" shoe. For “Last Call” shoes, all sales are final—we do not accept any returns, whether for refund or exchange, with respect to “Last Call” shoes.
Professional slip-on nursing shoe featuring a Feather Weight print leather.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Made with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Elastic gore on inside edge for ease of wear and comfortable fit.
- Padded heel collar to help cushion heel.
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Career Casual outsole featuring a lightweight, slim, clean finished silhouette.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.25"
Love my new shoes & I work 12 hour shifts & my feet feel great !! This is my 3rd pair of Algeria Shoes & I highly recommend them !!!
I've worn Alergia shoes for the last several years. Last year I decided to switch things up and try Croc's brand of professionals. That was a mistake. I will forever be a loyal Alergia shoe fan. They have a great fit and cute styles. Plus I love that you can order replacement insoles.
Always a good experience with purchasing Alegria
Love my new Clogs I just recieved from you. Very comfortable !!
this shoes is great it help with my foot pain as a health working . i love it. i will buy more.