Please note that this is a "Last Call" shoe. For “Last Call” shoes, all sales are final—we do not accept any returns, whether for refund or exchange, with respect to “Last Call” shoes.
A popular and traditional design, this professional slip-on shoe with added padded collars for excellent comfort is featured in a printed Glacier design on genuine leather.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Elastic gore at each side of the instep allows for a secure fit and for easy on-and-off
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Career Casual outsole featuring a lightweight, slim, clean finished silhouette.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.25"
They don’t fit right for me. One good feature is that they They are lightweight. The shoe is not super flexible, my heels slip in them, yet feel like my toes jam up in the toe part. I have small, narrow feet. Unfortunately .they’re not returnable....so I’m diasappointed. I should’ve stuck with the style I knew—the Seville slip on.
Love the different colors and so comfortable
Very comfortable and fit my feet perfectly.
I bought these for my back to school splurge and just LOVE them. As an elementary art teacher, I am on my feet all day. I used to come home in pain. After a day teaching in these shoes, I no longer come home in pain. These are by far my favorite pair of shoes. I joke that they go with everything and it doesn’t matter what I spill on them... but really, they go with most of my clothes and there are tons of messy spills in my life.
My GF is a nurse and works long hours on her feet. I bought them for her and she loves them and wears them to work all the time.Thanks Alegria!