Please note that this is a "Last Call" shoe. For “Last Call” shoes, all sales are final—we do not accept any returns, whether for refund or exchange, with respect to “Last Call” shoes.
The Pesca is our version of the traditional fisherman sandal. Sophisticated yet fun, the Pesca features an iridescent Copacetic printed nubuck, designed to keep you stylishly casual while transitioning through the seasons.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and upper.
- Adjustable hook and loop strap allows for a customized fit.
- Suede leather covered insole keeps the bottoms of your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Mini outsole with a thinner, lower profile for increased flexibility with the shaping that promotes a natural rocking movement with each step.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1"
They look even better than I expected. Very vibrant colors. And the fit is fantastic. I’ve had some annoying foot pain for several years following surgery. These sandals are very comfortable as well as beautiful.
Love alegria shoes. I now own six pairs. Thank you
Great shoe and very comfortable
But my shoes did not fit, at all. They are perfect otherwise. Very disappointed I’m out the money I spent, since I’m unable to return a sale item. May reconsider not shopping with you in the future.
I know it’s listed as a sandal, and I sometimes wear them in the summer spring and fall with no socks. But when it gets cool,, I just threw on a pair of socks and call it good. These go great with jeans, and they are my go m-to shoes.