Please note that this is a "Last Call" shoe. For “Last Call” shoes, all sales are final—we do not accept any returns, whether for refund or exchange, with respect to “Last Call” shoes.
The Tia comes in an array of neutral colors to accent your wardrobe. It has a durable microsuede upper with a footbed comprised of the foundations of our Classic footbed but molded into a fashion comfort heel height. The printed leather wrapped block heel offers stability while giving an elegant look and height. It's comfort without sacrificing fashion. Featured in a richly colored Pine microsuede upper with matching microsuede footbed, detailed with a contrast topstitch.
- Microsuede upper and leather lining.
- Two adjustable hook-and-loop closures and slip on style for stylish flair and ease of wear.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Comfort Block Heel outsole, fashionably wrapped with printed leather accents.
- Microsuede wrapped insole with cemented non-removable construction, is soft-to-touch with the advantage of long wear durability.
- Cork, memory foam, and polyurethane footbed creating a "perfect fit" by forming to the natural contours of your foot.
- Heel Height: 2"
Very comfortable shoes. Love them
The sandals are a perfect blend of comfort and style.
I've not worn a heeled sandal in awhile, and the Tia Black Sandal is super cute AND comfy! I was thrilled to get them on clearance, but now that I've worn them, I'd buy them full price too!
Love, love Alegria
These sandals are a beautiful color saffron and very comfortable. I was pleasantly surprised! I have a bunion and plantares, no problem. I ordered 42 wide
These are nice sandals and more comfortable that many. Not quite as comfortable as my other Allegria shoes, which I love and can walk in tirelessly. The style is great, and getting them on clearance was definitely a bonus.
Have have these sandals in every color, except for 2 of them. I was very happy to find these sandals, since I can no longer wear stilettos anymore. They’re a comfortable fit.