The Belle is simple yet sophisticated, this leather Mary Jane plays up both convenience and comfort with two adjustable hook and loop instep straps and gentle padding at the heel. Featured in, That's Fetch a crackle printed leather upper.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Patented removable footbed; replacement available in medium and wide (ALG-999 footbed)
- Hand-stitched, plenty of room in the toe box, leather lining and upper
- Gives your feet the tender loving care they deserve. This multiple adjustable hook-and-loop closure made for easy-in-and-out.
- Suede leather-covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Mini outsole with a thinner, lower profile for increased flexibility with the shaping that promotes a natural rocking movement with each step.
- The footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- The footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel Height: 1 in.
Half size too large for my foot but can do because of the Velcro straps.
The bulky frame of the shoe makes me feel like Minnie Mouse. In clodhoppers. Haha. That’s the price of comfort.
Love Alegria shoes!
You just can’t beat the Belle shoe for style and comfort. They are classic and never go out of style. I wish you would make the “Painters” design again. I received so many compliments on it - it was so colorful - I wore it till the sole started to come off. Thank you for the Belle😊
Wear right out of the box, no socks, amazing. Lower Profile is nice, I hiked the Camino in Spain for a day in these. Wear 4 days a week on hard cement floors and the shoes deliver. Enjoy you will not be disappointed.
I've struggled with plantar fasciitis for over a year. These shoes have helped with the pain tremendously!
The lower heel is positive. The strap closing on the inside of the foot is easier for me. I so wish this shoe was made in more colors than black.
I had been having trouble with another style - the Velcro, which unzipped from the outside of the shoe, just didn't work. I had it replaced twice by a shoemaker, but it tended to snap open at very inopportune times, like whenever it happened. The Velcro on the Belle unzips from the inside of the shoe and doesn't seem to get the stress - very solid and comfortable. I particularly like the wide toe bed and so does my orthopedist! Plus I think they look good.