The Debra is a closed-heel clog with a Navy Swish leather upper with double elastic gores for easy slip on and off.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Elastic gore at each side of the instep allows for a secure fit and for easy on-and-off
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Classic Rocker outsole is engineered to roll naturally. This encourages proper posture and a more natural walking motion.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.75"
Good looking, comfortable and can be worn with various styles. Look good with dressy casual to jeans.
I have been wearing Allegria shoes for years now… Once you try them and see how absolutely well-made and wonderful they are, if you’re like me you’ll never go back! I can work a 12 hour shift and my feet still feel great!
Very good shoes for running nurses :)
Great shoe for working long hours
I can only wear them 1/2 the day. My toes get sore. A little to tight. I did get the wide size. Think I’ll exchange the second pair for the next size up and see if that makes a difference.