Please note that this is a "Last Call" shoe. For “Last Call” shoes, all sales are final—we do not accept any returns, whether for refund or exchange, with respect to “Last Call” shoes.
A popular and traditional design, this professional slip-on shoe with added padded collars for excellent comfort is featured in a chic embossed and patent Amber Leaded Glass design on genuine leather. Perfect for casual or professional, the Keli has a wide array of vibrant colors and prints to choose from to allow a unique expression of your personality.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Leather lined with a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Elastic gore at each side of the instep allows for a secure fit and for easy on-and-off
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Career Casual outsole featuring a lightweight, slim, clean finished silhouette.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- The footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- The footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.25"
I purchased this shoe based a review from a coworker. She was not kidding. I do not want to wear another shoe at work. As a matter of fact, I have put a order in for 1 more pair. Girl can gotta have a back up. You wont be disappointed I promise. Oh they are true too size also. so if you have any swelling get the wide.
The Keli Mucha Love is very comfortable. Unlike the Keli teacup, the top of the shoe was soft and never caused any red mark on the top of my foot, cutting into it cause pain. This shoe was perfect in fit and styling. Love this shoe and could wear them all the time.
The Keli Teacup shoe fit well and walking is comfortable for my feet. However after wearing for 5 hours the top of the shoe hurt the top of my foot leaving a remark from the top of the shoe cutting into my foot with a sock on. I am hoping that it will stretch out or wear smoother / softer on the top over time.
The Keli Teacup Black Professional shoes are pretty and fun to wear. They advertise my love for tea and gather lots of positive comments from people who see them. The only drawback they have is that they are made of less pliable material than the regular Keli's. Thus, I can not wear cotton socks with them. Only thin nylons.
Started my day great, by end of shift it felt like I was walking on concrete.
They were a little heavier than I had hoped but the vibrant color and excellent fit are classic Alegria--LOVE them