Wear this versatile clog two different ways easily slip the Seville on, or swing the strap around for a more secure fit. Complete with slip-resistant Classic Rocker outsole. Featured in an embossed Garnet Mantle design on genuine leather, with a shiny patent finish.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Adjustable swivel buckle strap allowing for a custom fit; can be worn across the instep or behind the ankle for a more secure fit.
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Classic Rocker outsole is engineered to roll naturally. This encourages proper posture and a more natural walking motion.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- The footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- The footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.75"
It didn’t work out for me I returned the clogs and mailed it back Fed ex I’m waiting for a refund thank you Elizabeth OBrien
Wore these to my sister’s wedding and they were comfortable all day. I got lots of compliments too!
Seville Garnet Mantle Clog
I have about 7 pair of Alegria Seville’s and they are the only shoes I wear. I work in a hospital 12 hr night shifts and I work all night walking lots of miles, come home and don’t take them off! I used to wear a 9 in regular shoes and do wear thick comfortable, breathable all cotton socks so I get a size 40. These are truly the most comfortable shoes I’ve ever worn and I’ve had heel spurs both feet and a broken leg with severe muscle damage on that leg (was hit by a car as a pedestrian). I promise I recommend these shoes to everyone! My leg muscles, feet and whole body are so comfortable and supported in these shoes. Please don’t ever stop making them!
Love them!! Very comfortable and stylish.
This is the second pair of Allegria shoes and I love them! I have fibromyalgia, psoriatic arthritis, and it causes my feet incredible pain when on my feet at school. These shoes are the only ones that don’t aggravate my foot neuralgia pain. So grateful for Allegria shoes!