Slip on with ease the Brigid, featuring a semi open-back clog design with moccasin-style stitching around the roomy toe box. This clog is set on the Mini Outsole to promote even pressure distribution when in motion, and is outfitted with Alegria's patented interlocking footbed for optimal cushioning and arch support. The classic styling is accented with an ornate adjustable buckle for a secure, customized fit. Featured in Ivalace, an embossed genuine leather, this beautiful clog is great for keeping cozy in and out of the house.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Adjustable side buckle allows for a customized fit.
- Footbed is wrapped in printed microsuede, for softness and breathability to keep your feet cool.
- Printed microsuede footbed only available in a Medium (Wide conversions are a suede leather covered insole.)
- Mini outsole with a thinner, lower profile for increased flexibility with the shaping that promotes a natural rocking movement with each step.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1"
I love both pair of shoes recently purchased. They are comfortable while still looking professional. As a teacher I’m on my feet all day, but with my Algeria shoes, it feels like walking on cushions! Will continue to buy!
The shoes are comfortable and easy to walk in. I can wear the to work or out shopping. I like to wear them with my jeans or other long pants so they are not getting as much wear this summer as they will the rest of the year.
Brigid Goth You're Cute Clog
I really like the shoes. I love the pattern and I find them very comfortable.
however were too heavy for my 72 year old feet
loved the fur lining.
maybe if it had some lift but was flat and heavy on me
These are some comfortable shoes