The Belle is a casual Mary Jane-style shoe in a delicate floral Work Pretty print design in genuine leather on our lightweight Mini outsole. The Belle offers two adjustable hook-and-loop closures and a variety of patterns, the adjustable hook and loop strap allows for a custom fit.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand-stitched, plenty of room in the toe box, leather lining and upper
- Gives your feet the tender loving care they deserve. This multiple adjustable hook-and-loop closure made for easy-in-and-out.
- Suede leather-covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Mini outsole with a thinner, lower profile for increased flexibility with the shaping that promotes a natural rocking movement with each step.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- The footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- The footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel Height: 1 in.
I initially ordered the incorrect size for my shoe. Early the next morning I e-mailed the on-line shop and they responded that they would amend my order to the new size. The order came and my shoes fit perfectly!! THANKS MUCH!!!!!!!
I will definitely recommend your on-line shop. I am a previous wearer of Alegria so I LOVE the product.
I have usually ordered Paloma but decided to try something new and have been pleased with the Bell Upgrade shoe so far, though I haven't had a chance to wear it much yet. I particularly like the way the straps are arranged to add flexibility.
So cute and comfy for my wider feet! Love the lower profile of the Belle
Absolutely luv them
These are very comfortable. I would buy them again.
Shoe is to big and your return policy and procedure does not look simple at all! For paying that much money you would think this company would work with you. Not happy at all
I like the colors, but am somewhat disappointed in the "comfy sole" that I have had with past Mary Jane Alegria shoes.