Alegria's Cozee comfort slipper has you completely covered! Easily slip on this bootie with an inside gore which creates a versatile and comfortable fit. The comfort footbed provides superior arch support while naturally conforming to the contours of your feet, all the while providing extra softness and bounce. The sherpa lining wraps your feet in ultimate warmth with a cozy Plaidly Brown textile upper.
- Soft textile upper with sherpa lining and footbed
- Inside gore for easy fitting to slip on-and-off
- The footbed mimics the features and benefits of the classic footbed, with built-in arch support.
- Non-flexing Mild Rocker outsole is engineered to roll naturally. This encourages proper posture and a more natural walking motion.
- Polyurethane outsole is light and durable, great for both hard and soft floor surfaces.
- Design is aimed to reduce fatigue and stress on the legs and back, from hours of standing and walking.
- Lightweight Cozy Comfort outsole
- Heel height: 1.75"
Cozee Wine Velvet Slipper
not totally comfortable to wear. Very sturdy, but also very rigid, not very cozy. If I don't wear light weight merino wool socks, my feet get too hot. Not comfortably warm, but hot, as these slippers don't breathe like those made with natural interior fibers. But the wool socks really help and I always like wearing merino wool. Pros are these slippers stay on, no slipping or sliding. And the soles are excellent ; I can easily wear the slippers outside to get the mail or take out the garbage and even in rainy weather the soles are waterproof. I think they'll last a long time.
Just perfect !
I love my cozy slippers. Keeps my feet nice and warm. I hope they make them to be worn outside as well! But for now I am loving them!
I purchased a pair of the Cozee Slippers this week locally and they are so comfortable. I fall a lot and needed for stability getting up and down at night. I have worn many styles of Alegria shoes, sandals, boots, and Traq athletic and have been extremely pleased with each pair. I have difficulty finding comfortable shoes for my difficult feet and Alegria is the most comfortable shoe I have ever worn.
I love these slippers. They are a bit heavy, but on my feet they feel great. These slippers are better than some of the booties. I wear them everywhere. I can stay up on my feet longer with out my back hurting. They also keep my feet warm. They look more like a bootie than a slipper. My feet feel great in these slippers. I wish these came in wide so I could wear thick socks with them, but I can wear regular socks and still move my feet. I love them. Thank you Alegria Shoes.