The Deliah is a fashionable slip-on that provides a secure fit with its adjustable hook-and-loop closure. Suitable for casual wear and perfect for everyday outings for its ability to provide comfort and support. Featured in an elegant Embossible Ink design embossed on genuine leather, with coordinating decorative buttons.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Hardware adorned adjustable hook-and-loop strap.
- Padded collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Classic Rocker outsole is engineered to roll naturally. This encourages proper posture and a more natural walking motion.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel Height: 1.75"
These shoes are perfect!! I can be in my feet for hours & they are pain free. Last year I was to a point where I could barely walk because of foot pain. I discovered the Algeria rocker style & then needed to find wide sizes. Please keep making wide sizes:) I have been able to find a clog style & a boot in this style & wide size. The heel is the right height for my longer jeans so they don’t look weird:) Love them
Was so excited to get these nice leather shoes. I felt like the shoe opening all the way around the foot was especially high. It came high on the top of the foot and it was high under the ankle bone on the outside of the foot. I wore the shoe in the house the day they came and before I took them off, the under side of my ankle bone was hurting and I knew there was no way to fix this problem. Sadly, I had to return them.....but I bought a pair of brown leather lace ups that I really like and I think they were discontinuing them. Totally happy with those.
These are very supportive shoes. They are good for people with bunions and other feet related problems. I wear them with reflexology insoles and they are very comfortable, and attractive looking. I am going to get a pair in black as well when I have the means.
Still breaking them in but Iam happy with the shoes my heal doesn’t hurt anymore
I love alegrias
Great shoes right out of the box. Feel great