The Debra is a closed-heel clog with a Navy Swish leather upper with double elastic gores for easy slip on and off.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Elastic gore at each side of the instep allows for a secure fit and for easy on-and-off
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Classic Rocker outsole is engineered to roll naturally. This encourages proper posture and a more natural walking motion.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.75"
I have owned a pair of this type of Alegria's for about 5 years or more and I love the convenience of being able to kick them off while I'm on break at work and kick up my heels. It's very stylish and comfortable to work in. I'm on my feet for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week in a plant. Alegria is the only shoe that I will work in. I own a gorgeous animal print patent leather lace up style which I have owned for 6 years. I just buy a new foot bed when needed for them all. The Mary Jane style also is lovely and can be dressed up or down. These shoes are well worth every penny.