A timeless style with an Alegria twist, the Paloma is the perfect shoe for any occasion. This easy-fit Mary Jane features a beautiful metallic printed Drama design on suede leather, ornamented with a unique button on the strap.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Adjustable hook and loop strap allows for a custom fit.
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Classic Rocker outsole is engineered to roll naturally. This encourages proper posture and a more natural walking motion.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.75"
Got these last month for my birthday & ❤️them! They have pizzazz for fun & as a bonus they are comfortable enough to wear all day.
I have several pairs of alegria. These are one of my favorite. Seville is my favorite.
I just received my Drama shoes yesterday! Yay! I love the print. I like the metallic colors. It’s perfect for the autumn season. I have other Alegria shoes and I find they’re my favorite for comfort and style. I always get compliments when I wear them. These shoes are long lasting. I live in the NW and wear well in the rain. I just pair them up with warmer socks.
The Drama shoe colors are orange, red tone, golden tones over a black background. Now I’m ready for some Drama from my shoes. Lol.