Please note that this is a "Last Call" shoe. For “Last Call” shoes, all sales are final—we do not accept any returns, whether for refund or exchange, with respect to “Last Call” shoes.
Comfort and fashion are key while wearing the Beatrix, made to mimic the rocking motion of our Classic Rocker outsole but with a more streamlined look. This lightweight non-flexing rocker outsole has built-in arch-support, and takes the pressure off of problem areas for lasting all-day comfort. Two adjustable hook-and-loop straps and a thong prong toe post design keeps you secure, while the soft microsuede footbed keeps your feet comfy. Featured in a timeless Waverly print on genuine leather, a great way to add a touch of style to your feet.
- Soft genuine leather upper and lining.
- Two adjustable hook-and-loop closures for a customized fit.
- Built-in arch support in the insole and outsole for optimal support.
- Footbed is covered in durable microsuede material with our signature footbed composition, designed to mold to your feet for lasting support and comfort.
- Non-flexing Sleek Rocker bottom to mimic the natural rocking movement with each step, taking the pressure off of problem areas.
- Non-marking and slip-resistant outsole for stability in each step.
- This sandal is a easy-to-wear slide, with comfort and style.
- Heel height: 1.5"
Very cute shoe but did not work with my left foot pronation.
I am a 31 yr old that had surgery on my ankle when I was 15. I am highly active and usually in supportive running shoes (as I'm also a mom :) - but I would wear flat sandals with no arch support when I would wear summer dresses and boy oh boy would I be limping the next day from my poor shoe choice. I looked into Berkinstocks but I knew there was an uncomfortable breaking in period. I looked and looked for a stylish sandal that would be comfortable from the first step. Enter the Beatrix!! I could not be more satisfied. Even after a month of wear it looks brand new because of the black on black - no ugly dirty footprint on the inside. No limping either! I could wear all day happily:) thanks for your product!
I’m very satisfied with my sandals ! I have 4 pairs of sandals
Long time sufferer of plantar fasciitis; this rocker bottom sandal is my favorite shoe, even over tennis shoes! Looks stylish, too.
Fits great. Very comfortable.
I love this shoe! It’s an easy slip on with an incredibly comfortable footbed. It has just the right height for me and I feel elegant and sophisticated when I wear it. My only complaint is the way the toe loop is finished.
I love that it goes around my big toe, I love the arch support - and I love the style. I have had surgery to remove dorsal bone spurs in both of my feet and these shoes are comfortable and supportive