The Vienna sandal is an easy to wear two strap slingback sandal with perfectly matched delicate ornamentation on the straps. Designed with a variety of fun patterns and colors, this style is sure to complement your summer wardrobe. Pair these with casual linen slacks or dress them up with a flowy dress, the Vienna sandal can be your new go-to style. The sandal features our Mini outsole constructed to mimic a natural rocking motion for improved pressure distribution across the bottom of the foot, and an ergonomically designed footbed that conforms the natural contour of the foot, working to relieve legs, hip and back from long standing hours. Featured in a printed Net Neutrality design on genuine leather. This sandal is so versatile it will be your go to sandal day or night.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and upper.
- Two adjustable hook and loop straps with decorative buttons allows for a customized fit.
- Suede leather covered insole keeps the bottoms of your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Mini outsole with a thinner, lower profile for increased flexibility with the shaping that promotes a natural rocking movement with each step.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width. *Please note that footbeds on sandal styles are one size smaller than the sandal size*
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1"
Like Vienna sandals a lot my first pick even on cooler days,I own several pairs usually look for close out to save money…
I really like the Vienna sandals; I have several pair.
Vienna Net Neutrality Sandal
I love my new shoes. They are a nice new addition.
I would really appreciate it if you guys would ship to Alaska.We are a part of the United States .I had to ship my shoes to Virginia where my daughter lives and then pay additional $30 to ship to Alaska.You could do better.
Great shoes. Great service.
I’ve been buying Algeria sandals for several years now. I had a hard time finding shoes that would accommodate my orthotics and I hated having to wear them. With Algeria sandals I don’t need my orthotics because they are built into the shoe. I wear a size 35 which they carry! So many euro sizes start at 36 which is too big for my small foot. They offer many styles and various colors which I appreciate. My orders arrive quickly too. They are reasonably priced considering how well made they are. You can buy replacement inserts for some styles and I get several years wear out of each pair. I am so glad I found Algeria Shoes and highly recommend you give them a try.
Very comfortable and cute too