Slip on with ease the Brigid, featuring a semi open-back clog design with moccasin-style stitching around the roomy toe box. This clog is set on the Mini Outsole to promote even pressure distribution when in motion, and is outfitted with Alegria's patented interlocking footbed for optimal cushioning and arch support. The classic styling is accented with an ornate adjustable buckle for a secure, customized fit. Featured in a laser etched Goth You're Cute pattern on genuine leather, this beautiful clog is great for keeping warm and cozy in and out of the house.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Warm and cozy Sherpa lined interior.
- Adjustable side buckle allows for a customized fit.
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Mini outsole with a thinner, lower profile for increased flexibility with the shaping that promotes a natural rocking movement with each step.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1"
I was told by a customer representative on the phone that the clogs are true to size. She said especially since I have worn that size with Alegria shoes before.
So I purchased the clogs. They are significantly too wide and slightly too big in length. The point that I find totally unacceptable is that I have to pay shipping due to Alegria's misinformation.
I am not used to wearing these type of clogs as I usually wear the Keli clogs. But as a more dressier shoe, I do like them and they are comfortable too. Fit well also
Both these is indoor shoes for my orthodox. They are fantastic. Very comfortable and very cozy.
These are beyond amazing 🤩
Brigid Upgrade Clog