This style is a traditional shoe on a mini outsole designed with an adjustable hook and loop strap. Featured with an embossed Raven Velvet design on Dream Fit™ stretch textile upper along with coordinating genuine leather.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with our leather lining and upper.
- Dream Fit™ style upper with open cell neoprene lining to provide maximum foot accommodation and breathability.
- Adjustable hook and loop strap for customizable fit.
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit.
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Mini outsole with a thinner, lower profile for increased flexibility with the shaping that promotes a natural rocking movement with each step.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel Height: 1"
Brenna Umber Velvet Shoe
Love these shoes they hold up well and are durable
The Brenna is a nice shoe, but did not fit. I have not worn them just need to exchange . Even ordered another pair of clogs . They say no returns. Disappointed with that. The shoes are expensive. Had to pay return costs App. $30 and customer service said if they get them back they will give a partial refund.I also bought the Croco clog and I love them. I guess I can hope Algeria are better than other brands and they will step up
I buy Aetrex, Merrill, and Dansko regularly. I was excited to try this brand. The shoe is cute and will be great for Fall. However, with the other brands return shipping is paid. I had to return, because this brand runs big. I normally wear a 41, but in this brand I returned the 41 and got a 40. It’s still slightly big, but I’m not paying to return ship them again. They were costly enough already.
I haven't worn them outside yet but right out of the box and around the house, love them!
Love this style. Very comfortable. I need low-heeled cushioned and supportive shoes and these fit the bill.
This is my second pair of alegria shoes and I love them. The shoes were delivered on the date they said they would arrive. The 1st time I put them on they were so comfortable they felt like they were already broke in, this is what I like about Alegria shoes. Alegria shoes always fit like a glove. I work 12 hrs a day and my feet are not at all tired by the end of my shift. The neoprene on the top make them more supple and comfortable. I am thinking about buying another pair before they quit making the shoe with neoprene on the top. I wished that they had the black ones in stock that I bought off of QVC 3 yrs ago, that is when I bought my very 1st pair of Alegria shoes and will continue to buy this style as long as they continue to make them. Thanks Alegria for making such a comfortable shoe...