Hello Dahlia! This cute casual style is made on our Sport Rocker Outsole for maximum comfort all day, with a sportier look. The hook-and-loop closure will keep your feet secure while strutting around town. Featured in Black Relaxed vegan leather upper.
- Adjustable elastic hook-and-loop closures for an accomodating fit.
- Vegan leather upper with textile lining for durability and easy to care for finish.
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit.
- Protective vegan leather mud guard and counter for added reinforcement and increase support.
- The footbed is removable allowing for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Dual-density polyurethane outsole for increased support, balanced weight distribution, enhanced shock absorption, and better rebound and bounce when in motion.
- Non marking and slip-resistant Sport Rocker outsole made to mimic our rocker bottom which promotes a more natural walking motion
- Heel Height: 1"
After a very short break-in period (the back collapsed under my heel when slipping them on, but no longer) these shoes fit and feel great. They are definitely a relaxed shoe as they don’t have a tremendous amount of support, but they work for me just fine.
Wasn't as impressed as I thought I would be; toe box area is small, shoe runs more narrow, which is fine since I have a more narrow foot, but overall, just not that impressed. I ordered it because I'm recovering from a stress fracture and cannot wear lace-up shoes. Have a pair of Vionics that are similiar, so I thought since so many in the medical field wear Alegria, that this would be another good option for me. Of course I had to wear it to see how it would work and since you can't return once you've worn it, I'm stuck with it. I can still wear it, but it's certainly not what I was hoping for in an athletic type shoe.