The Debra is a closed-heel clog with a laser etched Casual Friday print design on genuine leather upper with double elastic gores for easy slip on and off.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Elastic gore at each side of the instep allows for a secure fit and for easy on-and-off
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Classic Rocker outsole is engineered to roll naturally. This encourages proper posture and a more natural walking motion.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.75"
I’ve had Alegria shoes in the past and liked them, but decided to try something different just “for a change”. I will NEVER do that again. My feet have been killing me, everyday after working 10-12 hour shifts for the last few years. So glad I came to my senses and got me another pair. I love them. Thank you.
I truly love this brand!!! I had surgery on my toes and this is the only brand that I can wear to work and be comfortable. I am on my feet a lot working in healthcare!!!!
Debra Casual Friday Shoe