A fashion hiker low profile shoe with a lug inspired outsole, the Cheryl features laces with a rugged looking silhouette. Featured in genuine Black leather, this style will take you off to your next urban adventure.
- Made with a leather upper and leather lining.
- Adjustable laces ensure a customized fit to your feet.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking lug outsole.
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Footbed is removable which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Heel height: 1.75 in.
If you are used to the openness of Alegria shoes that lets your foot spread naturally these are not like that. I own several styles of Alegria, actually more than I should. I am on my feet for hours as a hair stylist and Alegria shoes have saved my legs from fatigue. This style rubbed on my pinky toes both sides throughout the day. I ordered my normal size 39. There is not enough room to wear socks. I’ve never had this issue with any Algeria’s. For the price I expected a perfect fit I always get with Alegria. There were no reviews to go by before I purchased. I do not have a wide foot at all. Medium is my normal width. I think these would be a perfect fit for a narrow foot or size up and wear thick socks. I am taking them to be stretched, I definitely do not want to endure “breaking” them in.
Immediate perfect fit. Stable. Supportive. Fun to look at and wear. Completely comfortable all day long. Great for walking. Would love to buy in dark brown. Thank you.
Just received my shoes and tried them on - they are beautiful and extremely comfortable. I wear a size 11 and ordered size 42 which fits perfectly since I will wear a thicker sock for winter warmth. Although the heel is 1.5 inches, the thickness of the sole (I would estimate it to be at least .75 inches) almost gives the feeling of a flat shoe. This shoe offers great support and comfort and will be my go-to shoe until I need boots for snow.