A timeless mary-jane style with a professional look, designed with intricate details in mind. This shoe is featured in a classic Black Nappa genuine leather with a coordinating decorative buckle on the adjustable strap.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Adjustable hook and loop strap across the vamp to accommodate for an individualized fit.
- Made with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Career Casual outsole featuring a lightweight, slim, clean finished silhouette.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.25"
I love these shoes! They are so comfortable for my foot that I've had 7 surgeries on. My doctor recommended them to me. Thank you!
I have been ordering my shoes through Algeria for several years. Very good product.great for those who have fragile feet that break easily like I do. They offer the support to the bottom of the foot area not seen in most shoes you can buy in general shoe stores.
I use to only wear tennis shoes. But since getting a pair of these, I wear these everyday. I love them! They are so comfortable. I have a few foot issues but these don't bother them!