The Debra is a closed-heel clog with a Flora Nova leather upper with double elastic gores for easy slip on and off.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Elastic gore at each side of the instep allows for a secure fit and for easy on-and-off
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Classic Rocker outsole is engineered to roll naturally. This encourages proper posture and a more natural walking motion.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.75"
The Debra is my top favorite style of shoe! I have 4 pairs. I absolutely love the pattern on the flora nova shoe but after a few months the shimmer on the big toe area rubs off. I thought maybe I walked funny so I ordered another pair, monitored my walking and it still happens.
I still wear the shoes. They are the only shoes I can wear for my 12-14 hour shifts and not need crutches when I leave work.