Chillery is a comfort slipper that is the most versatile with two hook-and-loop straps to give your foot a more customized fit. A plush sherpa upper, featured in Amethyst, is adorned with decorative heart hardware for a quaint finishing touch. This slipper sandal makes it easy to slip on and off with full toe and heel exposure allowing for a cozy feel with lots of airflow. Our Cozy Comfort outsole provides a low profile with a shaping to mimic a rocking movement with each step. So comfortable you'll want to chill all day in them.
- Soft sherpa upper, lining and footbed
- Two adjustable hook-and-loop straps with decorative hardware
- The footbed mimics the features and benefits of the classic footbed, with built-in arch support.
- Non-flexing Mild Rocker outsole is engineered to roll naturally. This encourages proper posture and a more natural walking motion.
- Polyurethane outsole is light and durable, great for both hard and soft floor surfaces.
- Design is aimed to reduce fatigue and stress on the legs and back, from hours of standing and walking.
- Lightweight Cozy Comfort outsole
- Heel height: 1"
Love my slippers. Like all Algeria products, they fit perfectly, feel great on my feet and look wonderful. I bought these because I have Psoriatic Arthritis in my feet and have a hard time finding something to just slip my feet into to just wear around the house, these fit the bill. They are so soft, feel great on my feet as I said before. Order some peeps!
Love the fact it has Velcro tabs to adjust tightness over foot great support especially if you have plantar fasciitis it gives arch support
New to Alegria shoes, and I love them, my feet have hurt for years and I no longer have those issues. Wish I found these shies and slippers years age.
I love this slipper! I got the Amethyst Chillery Slipper. It has two Velcro straps -- which Alegria shoes can't call "Velcro" because that's a trademark issue so they call them "hook and eye". The foot bed is supportive: it provides great arch support. I love the purple/amethyst color. I appreciate having my toes in the open air because closed-off slippers always make my feet sweat. These slippers keep your foot at a good temperature, so you're not sweating, just feeling happy.
I like the shoe, but it didn’t fit well. As I walked, my toe would catch on carpet. It was a bit bulky fir my taste.
Slippers are just as terrific as your shoes!
I ordered an 8 1/2 slipper-the same size I usually do but it seems like the foot bed is a little bit shorter. Not quite as comfortable as the Alegria I'm used to. And I have four other pairs of sandals that I love. This was a close out so disappointing because I can't return it.