Please note that this is a "Last Call" shoe. For “Last Call” shoes, all sales are final—we do not accept any returns, whether for refund or exchange, with respect to “Last Call” shoes.
A popular and traditional design, this professional slip-on shoe with added padded collars for excellent comfort is featured in a printed Glacier design on genuine leather.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Elastic gore at each side of the instep allows for a secure fit and for easy on-and-off
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Career Casual outsole featuring a lightweight, slim, clean finished silhouette.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.25"
I love these!
You don't even have the feeling that you're wearing shoes. They are very comfortable and the cushion forms just right to your feet, it's like walking on memory foam all day. It may take a day or 2 to break them in, but it is so worth it afterwards. Excellent investment in the care of my feet.
I'm a nurse and have been wearing the same style of Alegria for years. This is a new one for me and i love it. So comfortable, good support and the color is fun. The only complaint i have is like the other style, not truly a wide shoe. What is called a wide is only a thinner insert so be mindful if you truly need a wide shoe. Otherwise, great shoe and now i have a choice of what shoe to wear. Thumbs up.