Please note that this is a "Last Call" shoe. For “Last Call” shoes, all sales are final—we do not accept any returns, whether for refund or exchange, with respect to “Last Call” shoes.
The weekend, leisure lace-up, with a Dame design in printed suede.
- Adjustable laces ensures a customized fit to your feet.
- Hand stitched with a mesh fabric lining and a leather upper.
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit.
- Breathable vents across the vamp for all-day comfort and helps in keeping your feet cool and dry.
- Removable shim to convert shoe to wide width.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking flexible outsole featuring a lightweight, slim, clean finished silhouette.
- Removable footbed is designed similar to our Classic footbed in that it will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you and your feet.
I bought this shoe on sale after buying the Essence Sneaker and falling in love with how cute and comfortable it was. The Essence Dame shoe is just as cute and comfortable and I’m able to wear them and be on my feet all day (8+ hours at work) with pretty much no pain or foot fatigue at the end of the day. I’m a little sad Alegria seems to be discontinuing their sneaker line - these are my absolute favorite shoes!
This is probably the most comfortable shoe I own for every day every purpose wear. If Alegria brought it back into production, I would try to find it in every pattern! I have pretty severe arthritis and gout in my feet and ankles; this shoe helps make it possible for me to stay active. It accomodates the width of my feet and gives the cushioning I need to stay fairly comfortable. Please, please, please, bring this shoe back!! Unfortunately I didn’t find this style until it was on the way out!
This is my third pair of Essence. This particular style didn’t give me the usual cushioning like previous styles
Really enjoying this shoe....I have been wanting a sneaker-type shoe for my work that looks good with my warehouse uniform & occasionally shorts that I wear. Of course comfort has to come over vanity, but in this case I win both ways!! The shoes are very good quality & I would buy them again. I do wish Alegria would make a wider variety of sneaker-styled lace-up shoes in a variety of solid colors.....it would make my shopping so much easier & I would definitely buy them. I don't like an "old lady" looking shoe, much less being forced to wear one just to be comfortable on the job!!
They dress up a pair of jeans nicely. I cannot use the velvet laces - they do not work with arthritic fingers. So I am using plain black laces, and they work much better.