Please note that this is a "Last Call" shoe. For “Last Call” shoes, all sales are final—we do not accept any returns, whether for refund or exchange, with respect to “Last Call” shoes.
A timeless style with an Alegria twist, the Paloma is the perfect shoe for any occasion. This easy-fit Mary Jane features an embossed Rainbow Connection leather with unique ornamentation.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Adjustable hook and loop strap allows for a custom fit.
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Classic Rocker outsole is engineered to roll naturally. This encourages proper posture and a more natural walking motion.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.75"
Love the style and the color.. Verdict is still out on comfort, its a bit hard, tough on my feet. Also, I have short feet, yet my big toes are a bit squished. My main reason for spending money on shoes is COMFORT. They may get softer with extended use, I haven't broken them in yet. Normal size is 7 1/2, Alegria size is 36.
Great comfort, true to size,and very well made
I finally was able to order the right size and width for my arthritic toes and now I have "happy feet!"