The Celeste is a classic Mary Jane on our wood-look wedge outsole, complete with enhanced arch support for all day comfort. The subtle wedge gives added height without adding pressure on the balls of the feet. Rich supple leather enhances the overall aesthetics, allowing this shoe to transition seamlessly from work to leisure. The removable printed micro suede wrapped footbed adds an eye-popping detail. Featured in a beautiful Aged Bone color in genuine leather, this stylish silhouette will add a feminine touch to your outfit.
- Genuine leather upper and lining.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop closure with unique decorative hardware.
- Footbed is wrapped in printed micro suede, for softness and breathability to keep your feet cool.
- Footbed is removable for gentle cleaning.
- Padded heel collar for extra cushioned comfort.
- Non-marking and slip-resistant Wood Look Wedge outsole features a featherweight, slim silhouette with a heel.
- A great addition to your closet for a dressier touch to your outfit.
- Heel Height: 2"
I wear a 10, ordered 9.5-10 but the toe box that sits on dorsal/lateral side of feet gets rubbed by leather. Wore for 2h at work and changed shoes as area was red, but did not blister. Unsure if the leather has a “break in period” but concerned about wearing them
I am ecstatic to have received my wonderful shoes! I love them. They can go anywhere- church, casual, fun days out with friends, anywhere!
I am so glad I got them before they were sold out completely😊
Extremely comfortable! They are well made, an very pretty. I am very happy
The first steps I took these shoes squeaked. It has been an ongoing issue for me with these wonderfully comfortable shoes. I was hoping it wouldn’t be a problem this time. Shoes are quite comfortable, look almost stylish in their clunky way, great color and heel height. The strap over the top of the foot hits at a slightly uncomfortable place on my foot but I would have put up with it but for the squeaking. It was worth the $22 return postage just to get to try these though.