Please note that this is a "Last Call" shoe. For “Last Call” shoes, all sales are final—we do not accept any returns, whether for refund or exchange, with respect to “Last Call” shoes.
The Dillyn is a fashionable lace-up shoe that provides a secure fit, shown here in classic Admiral genuine leather. Traditional styling is paired with the comfort of our classic footbed providing superior support for all day wear.
- Adjustable waxed cotton twisted laces provide a secure fit.
- Hand-stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Suede leather-covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Classic Rocker outsole are engineered to roll naturally. This encourages proper posture and a more natural walking motion.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- The footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- The footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.75"
Shoes as described. Comfortable, great support. Love them already!
I love the comfort of these shoes so much I bought all three colors and a double black. I'm a hairstylist and Alegria always comes through with comfort and style even when my feet seems to change. Thank you!!
The best shoes for my feet!
I have several pairs of alegria sandals and a pair of boots. This is the first time I bought a professional shoe from alegria. I am a bedside nurse with multiple past foot surgeries and these have been great from the moment I put them on. Love the rocker soles and find that the foot bed is perfect without my orthotics. Highly recommend.