Please note that this is a "Last Call" shoe. For “Last Call” shoes, all sales are final—we do not accept any returns, whether for refund or exchange, with respect to “Last Call” shoes.
Fashionable lace-up shoe featuring a Tawny leather.
- Lace up shoe allows for a secure fit.
- Lab rated slip resistant outsole and stain-proof leather coating.
- Leather covered insole allows for your feet to naturally breathe, leaving them feeling fresh and dry.
- Cork, memory foam and latex loaded footbed creating a 'perfect fit' by forming to the natural contours of your foot.
- Removable footbed (you can even insert your own orthotics!)
- Outsole is engineered to reduce heel and central metatarsal pressure.
- Hand sewn, leather lining, superior arch support, and plenty of room in the toe box.
- Suitable for casual wear and also perfect for everyday outings for its ability to provide comfort and support.
The Liam Tawny shoes I ordered looked like factory rejects. One shoe had a deep, permanent crease in its leather, and both had very serious leather stretching, bunching, and rippling at and around the stitching. Alegria was responsive to my feedback and was helpful in providing me with a return label.
I wear a custom insole in all my shoes because of problems with neuromas- but not in my Alegria Liams. They are by far the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned. The rocker sole also helps with some ankles issues. I also love the style- they are less Hobbit-like than other wide-toe-box brands.