Please note that this is a "Last Call" shoe. For “Last Call” shoes, all sales are final—we do not accept any returns, whether for refund or exchange, with respect to “Last Call” shoes.
The Belle is a casual Mary Jane-style shoe in an Aristoclass genuine leather pattern on our lightweight mini rocker outsole. The Belle offers two adjustable hook-and-loop closures and a variety of patterns. Adjustable hook and loop strap allows for a custom fit.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand-stitched, plenty of room in the toe box, leather lining and upper
- Gives your feet the tender loving care they deserve. Multiple adjustable hook-and-loop closures for easy-in-and-out will go the distance.
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Mini outsole with a thinner, lower profile for increased flexibility with the shaping that promotes a natural rocking movement with each step.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- The footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- The footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel Height: 1 in.
This shoe is so cute and comfortable. If you have trouble fitting your size, just go down 1/2 size and order wide width. This has worked wonders for me. I have serious bunions and I can wear these. Also, I have Halix Ridgitis, heel spirs, wide forefoot, narrower heel, Plantar Faciitis, arthritis. These shoes work!