The Brook is a full-coverage slip-on style on the Mini Outsole made to give you lasting comfort throughout your day, with a lower profile. The leather hand stitched upper and double elastic gores will provide all day comfort and a secure fit while you're wearing them. Featured in soft Oiled Brown genuine leather, the material shows off unique characteristics with each wear.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with genuine leather upper and lining.
- Elastic gore at each side of the instep allows for a secure fit and for easy on-and-off
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Mini outsole with a thinner, lower profile for increased flexibility with the shaping that promotes a natural rocking movement with each step.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1"
These shoes are so comfortable to wear all day. I have had zero knee pain after a long day at work.
The fit is spot on as well. They fit my wide, high instep foot. The style is classic enough to wear with my business casual outfits and my more casual outfits. I will be ordering more in a different style very soon! I love Alegria shoes!
Does not run true to size!
Great shoes but not for long hours.
Excellent shoes. I love the way Algeria shoe wear!
This is my 1st pair and I will be getting another pair! 😊
I like the shoe. Though i wish it had more heel height and a rocker bottom.
I love the style of the shoe and comfort. The one inch heel works well with my pants length. The shoe is a much different design from the traditional rocker shoe. The shoe is a snug fit and there is hardly any room for the toe bed. I had to acquire a shoe strecher in order to continue wearing the shoes.