Please note that this is a "Last Call" shoe. For “Last Call” shoes, all sales are final—we do not accept any returns, whether for refund or exchange, with respect to “Last Call” shoes.
The Bryce is a cute slide made to mimic the rocking motion of our Classic Rocker outsole but with a more streamlined look for all day comfort. The two hook-and-loop closures keep your feet secure while you walk and the non-flexing rocker bottom takes the pressure off of problem areas. Featured in a fashionable Rose Gold metallic printed leather, its a great way to add a touch of style to your feet.
- Soft genuine leather upper and lining.
- Two adjustable hook-and-loop closures for a customized fit.
- Built-in arch support in the insole and outsole for optimal support.
- Footbed is covered in durable microsuede material with our signature footbed composition, designed to mold to your feet for lasting support and comfort.
- Non-flexing Sleek Rocker bottom to mimic the natural rocking movement with each step, taking the pressure off of problem areas.
- Non-marking and slip-resistant outsole for stability in each step.
- This sandal is the perfect pick for your daily summer attire, it's an updated modern take on a classic comfort style.
- Heel height: 1.5"
Love the design and cushioned feel
They may be a bit bulky but they are wonderful for my archs and feet after wearing all day.. You want regret these shoes .
I am a nurse and have pretty decent feet but know I need the support of a good sole as my podiatrist told me. You need a sandal that doesn't bend he tells me. This is a very comfortable sandal and looks great with everything! A win!
They are soft sandals. The Velcro closing allows me to adjust to fit my wide feet. They are also beautiful! I don’t usually find comfort and beauty together in one shoe.
I love wearing these around the house because they're so comfortable and easy to kick off and slip back into. But they're stylish enough to wear out, too. I love that the instep strap is closer to my ankle, because it keeps them from slapping against my heels when I walk.
Bryce Chevron & On Sandal