The Caiti is a casual ankle boot on the mini outsole, along with hand stitching and a detailed buckle. Complete with warm lining and adjustable strap across the vamp for easy slip-on and off. Perfect for transitioning seasons, the Caiti is a casual flat ankle bootie in a fun printed Patchwork design on suede leather upper.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a warm lining and leather upper.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop strap, adorned with unique hardware, allows for easy closure.
- Padded collar for extra comfort.
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Mini outsole with a thinner, lower profile for increased flexibility with the shaping that promotes a natural rocking movement with each step.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and soft polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Shaft height: 3.5"
- Heel Height: 1"
Very attractive and comfortable shoe. Far from waterproof as the sole stitching leaks. I thought they were advertised as made in Spain but were made in China. I was looking for an attractive boot that was also orthopedic for some foot issues I’m having so I’m giving them a try.
I work on a concrete floors and these boots work great. My last pair i wore out the stitches...If your on your feet for long periods of time. You need to try these shoes.
I wanted these because they are booties but it is a bit of a task and quite awkward getting my feet into them. My feet are skinny with a high arch. I love the arch support in these. I wear compression socks to work and I my legs and feet are not tired or swollen after 13 hours of wear.
The boots are lovely, but I have to return them because they are too short. I am a true 12, and these said 11.5-12. It was worth a try. My podiatrist recommended Alegría shoes several years ago, and now that is all I wear. Clogs and open-toed-shoes work well, but not these. I am disappointed.
Great fit very comfortable
Alegria are my "go to" shoe for work on concrete floors. I work PT in a warehouse and my feet take a beating but Alegria shoes very much increase my comfort level.
Love them and they are very comfortable.