The Caiti is a casual ankle boot on the mini outsole, along with hand stitching and a detailed buckle. Complete with warm lining and adjustable strap across the vamp for easy slip-on and off. Perfect for transitioning seasons, the Caiti is a casual flat ankle bootie in a vibrant glossy Subtle Tease printed suede upper.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and upper.
- Adjustable buckle strap allows for a custom fit.
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Mini outsole with a thinner, lower profile for increased flexibility with the shaping that promotes a natural rocking movement with each step.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Shaft height: 3.5"
- Heel Height: 1"
These boots are not waterproof or water resistant in any way. I walked through some wet grass and my feet have never been so wet in a shoe. The lining soaks up water and holds it. It took 2 days in 80 degree weather to dry out. Otherwise they are nice. Wide toe box (not very much space vertically though - makes your socks ball up a little). I got a lot of compliments on them. They are comfortable to wear all day. Just have to wear them indoors as they are not suited for any kind of inclement weather.
Love these boots - so comfy and very stylish!
Very attractive and comfortable shoe. Far from waterproof as the sole stitching leaks. I thought they were advertised as made in Spain but were made in China. I was looking for an attractive boot that was also orthopedic for some foot issues I’m having so I’m giving them a try.
I work on a concrete floors and these boots work great. My last pair i wore out the stitches...If your on your feet for long periods of time. You need to try these shoes.
I wanted these because they are booties but it is a bit of a task and quite awkward getting my feet into them. My feet are skinny with a high arch. I love the arch support in these. I wear compression socks to work and I my legs and feet are not tired or swollen after 13 hours of wear.
The boots are lovely, but I have to return them because they are too short. I am a true 12, and these said 11.5-12. It was worth a try. My podiatrist recommended Alegría shoes several years ago, and now that is all I wear. Clogs and open-toed-shoes work well, but not these. I am disappointed.
Great fit very comfortable