The Caiti is a casual ankle boot on the mini outsole, along with hand stitching and a detailed buckle. Complete with warm lining and adjustable strap across the vamp for easy slip-on and off. Perfect for transitioning seasons, the Caiti is a casual flat ankle bootie in a vibrant glossy Subtle Tease printed suede upper.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and upper.
- Adjustable buckle strap allows for a custom fit.
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Mini outsole with a thinner, lower profile for increased flexibility with the shaping that promotes a natural rocking movement with each step.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Shaft height: 3.5"
- Heel Height: 1"
Been wearing Algeria’s for a long time LOVE THEM!!!
Love, love, love this shoe! Cutest well made boot I've ever seen! Only one problem.....I couldn't get my foot into it. Too narrow in the instep. I literally cried!
I was so heartbroken. Even going up a size wont help. People with wide feet like myself need good shoes like these with style. Please make shoes for us!!
Nice and wide with enough room for an insole, and they look professional. If I had sized up they would have been enormous.
It has been a few years since I ordered any Caiti boots from Sketchers. I was very disappointed in the quality of the new shoes, the materials and the make of the shoe was not the same and I did not keep the shoes. Sad days!
These are the most comfortable boots ever. I have this style in 3 different colors. Comfy, warm, stylish. I get compliments whenever I wear them.
I ordered 1 size up from a review on your site and it was Way to big! So had to send them back and still waiting for a refund from the company. Ditto Julianna and had to pay $30 shipping too.
Best order I've made during COVID pandemic! Love these booties.